Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 27 March 2010

Happiness on Saturday all the way from Latvia. Elizabeth Cat sends me Squares!

Hi Everyone!

I had some really bright and colourful Squares arrive this morning all the way from Latvia! You may know Elizabeth's work on Flickr (Elizabeth Cat). If you haven't seen her Photostream I do hope you will check her out. Thank you so.....much Elizabeth for the beautiful Squares they are so bright and cheerful. Just what we need for the 'Sunniest Sunshine Blanket Ever!'. Once again we will need our Sunglasses for these!

I thought you might like to have a look at Elizabeths Squares.......

Thank you so much Elizabeth Cat, your Squares have arrived this morning!


'Sunshine Squares for our 'SIBOL'  Blankets!  From Latvia Elizabeth Cat! Thank you so much Elizabeth!


Look at these Sunny Colours! From Elizabeth Cat!


Squares travel across the miles from Latvia to the UK from Elizabeth Cat.

Beauitiful Sunny Squares, Thank you Elizabeth!

7 comments:

  1. Elizabeth made beautiful, cheerful and sunny squares. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work is always so gorgeous. She really needs to start a blog and share her talents with us!! My squares will go in the mail on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already said this to her! I've said it doesn't take five minutes! Thanks for your comments Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat....they ares so pretty .....love them ...God bless this group.....we will make a different .....Love all the color together.Waiting to see when mine will arrive....!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth's work is always amazing. She definitely has a talent and skill with colours and a crochet hook.
    Unfortunately, she is always inspiring - that gives me more projects on this very, very long list ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sqaures are beautiful! I vote the pink square blanket should be called Pink Lemonade :)
    Who doesnt like pink lemonade in the summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will bear that in mind Amber Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete