Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 4 November 2010

Jan Eaton Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I'm very pleased to say I am only waiting for a few Jan Eaton Squares now.

BUT poor old  Block No. 21 out of the Jan Eaton 200 Block book is sitting quite upset because
she thinks that no ones loves her.  She is sittiing all alone in the book and is waiting to be brought to life!
Now all she needs is for someone to say 'Mrs Twins, can I do No. 21 please!'  Then this will definitely
put a smile on her face. Just mail me if you are interested. sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

All her other little friends (apart from a couple which haven't arrived) are sitting patiently in a shoe box
just waiting to be made into a Blanket. They want to come into Mrs Twins' Lounge by the fire and have a
warm before been hooked. 


Can YOU make a Block happy? If so do you fancy making No. 21.  I can mail you the scanned copy, if you don't have the book.

The only condition is that you haven't already made a Block for the Jan Eaton Blanket.

Now talking of Jan Eaton Squares, thank you so much Marion for the beautiful Jan Eaton Square received today.  This one is No. 22 'St. Petersburg.  Marion has made a wonderful job of it and I have taken a photo so you can all see.

Thanks so much, I am really pleaesed you joined our Challenge.

jean nock - Your 'Jan Eaton No. 22' St. Petersburg arrived this morning! It's great! Thank You!

Beautiful Square Marion, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Anja, thats terribly nice of you, but I have already received a square from you! It's only one per person I'm afraid.
    So little No. 21 STILL sits unhappily.

    Can you help PLEASE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Sue,I think someone will love this square and make it for Sibol :))

    ReplyDelete