Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 22 January 2011

Saturday Squares from the USA and the UK!

Hello Everyone!

I'm late posting today.......I've been out doing a little 'retail therapy' with Little Miss Twins. She just had to have another dress for her clubbing tonight! When I came back there were two boxes on my Kitchen table. One from the UK and the other from the USA.

I quickly had to go into the Conservatory to take some photographs before I lost the light, so I was a little late mailing these two Ladies to let them know their Squares had arrived.  Since then I have spent my evening putting them onto Flickr and now the SIBOL web-site.  I know for a fact you are just going to love these Squares, both sets are so.....pretty!

We have a new 'SIBOLETTE' let's  welcome GillyLilly (Flickr) I do hope you will pop over to her stream and say hello.  GillyLilly lives in the UK and it's an absolute pleasure to welcome you to our SIBOL Group. I do hope you enjoy 'the SIBOL EXPERIENCE!'

GillyLilly has sent me such pretty Squares, let's take a look at them now. Thank you so much for the contribution for SIBOL, I'm very grateful to you.

GillyLilly (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank You!

Aren't the Flower Squares beautiful? I think they are gorgeous.

and........

Such pretty Squares GillyLilly thanks so much!....

I've made you a Slide Show thank you GillyLilly!  Enjoy!




The other set of Squares received today are from itty_bitty0063.  Please pop over to her blog and say hello.  Golly what a surprise because when I opened the box this morning I found......

Meet 'itty bitty!'. She's gorgeous! What a surprise Thank you!

I'm going to call this adorable little piggy 'itty_bitty!' She's so cute. Thank you itty_bitty for 'the box' and everything that was in it. A donation of yarn and two little tiny weeny piggies. Such a treat and the donation of yarn will be just so useful for SIBOL.

itty_bitty has been working so.....hard for SIBOL. I couldn't believe the amount of Squares she enclosed in this box today. She's had a go with our Challenges and when you see her Squares in the Slide Show you will know what I mean.  They are all absolutely lovely.  What with GillyLillys and itty_bittys' Squares today I'm sure we'll be making some pretty nice Blankets for the Elderly.

Two Squares for our 'Young At Heart' Blanket.




Did you like them? I knew you would....

Have a lovely evening, I have to finish off a Blanket.......

Thanks to GillyLilly and itty_bitty0063 I am most grateful to you, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all lovely squares, I counted 23 squares by itty bitty, she sure has been busy and I love GillyLilly's squares especially the flower squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ....beautiful and cute squares.they are looking so lovely.Good matching and patterns too.

    XO<XO<XO

    ReplyDelete