Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 17 May 2011

A Jan Eaton Square flys in from the States!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I'm very pleased to be showing you a Square which has flown in from the USA! The Square is from itty bitty0063.  This Square is beautifully made and if you want to have a go yourself, it is Number 67 in the Jan Eaton 200 Crochet Blocks, for Blankets, Throws and Afghans.  It's called 'American Beauty'.  It's absolutely gorgeous. You know Flower Squares are my absolute favourite and this one is lovely because it's in Red, White and Blue!

itty bitty0063 (USA) Your Jan Eaton (67) 'American Beauty' has arrived! Gorgeous Square a nice big Flower! Thank you very much!


Thank you all very much for the comments on the Squares recently received and indeed the Two Tone Green Blankets.  Corien (Netherlands) would like us to do another Two Tone Blanket sometime. Corien which colour would you be thinking of? Would you let me know please?

OOh....it's so nice I'm back blogging. I do hate it when I have trouble with the internet and computer! All is well. Thanks Karin for doing my test post! When Karin managed to post I thought to myself it must be my computer, which is was!

Anyway, I had better keep Mr. Twins happy with a cup of tea, he's busy outside doing a little painting!

Until next time, thanks for visiting me here at SIBOL!

x Sue x

2 comments: