Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 14 May 2011

Saturday Squares from the UK!

Hi Everyone!

I do hope you will go back a post and have a look at Karin's Squares and Debi's!  I'm having to do a fresh post for the Squares that came in this morning.  I typed it all out before and then lost it.

I'm very pleased to be showing you some Squares that have arrived today from
baw1812 (RAV) (UK) and also jody22 (RAV) UK. 

First of all let's have a look at jody22's Squares.

jody22 has sent to me a Square for our 'Jan Eaton Challenge. Her chosen Block Number was 56 which is called 'Plain Granny'. A nice Square made in a beautiful shade of Blue. Also some Flower Squares I particularly like the big Red Flower Square!  Also on the other Squares she has used beautiful variegated yarn. They are all just lovely.

These Squares too are lovely, don't you think?

Would you like to see some more? Here's your Slide Show jody22, thank you so much.


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


baw1812 has been very busy too! Such great Squares for our SIBOL CHALLENGES!  Two for the 'Tropical' theme, Two for the 'Textured' theme, and one for the 'Winter Wonderland' theme.  All so lovely, thank you very much baw1812!

Two Squares for our 'Textured Challenge.

Here's your Slide Show baw1812!


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Blanket wise, I finished making the 'Two Tone Green Blankets' last night. I just have the Butterflies to make now. So it won't be long before I can show you them.

May I thank everyone that has recently enquired on RAV and also by email. It's lovely to meet you all!

Oh well I'm off to make the Butterflies, have a good Saturday everyone, fingers crossed this goes through now!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment