Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 21 December 2011

Challenge Squares come in from here in the UK!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am very pleased to be showing you some great Challenge Squares.

First of all I have Zoe's Snowman. I love the sparkly yarn you have used for his body. This Snowman is so beautifully set on the Navy background.  He is wearing a lovely red Scarf and has a lovely orange fluffy nose complete with big black eyes and buttons. Oh he is just so cute! We certainly are getting in some great Snowmen for this Challenge.

Zoe would  you mail me please? Thank you.

Let's take a look at Zoe's Square, simply beautiful thank you!

Zoe (UK) Your Snowman Square has arrived Thank you!



Another set of Squares arrived this morning also from Jessiebonbon. She has had a go at quite a few Challenges and I am so....pleased SIBOL is inspiring you to have a go!

I am going to show you the Squares now.

Jessiebonbon (UK) Your Squares arrived today! Thank you!


As you can see I have received Squares for the Music Challenge and Nursery Rhyme Challenge. These are the first Squares to arrive for these Challenges.  The Nursery Rhyme one tells the story of the Owl and the Pussycat. The Music one is very detailed too. It comes with a Keyboard, Drums and Musical Notes! Just love them.

Then we have the Owl Challenge Square, love the Owl's Green Wacky Eyes on this one! Also a pretty pastel coloured Square with a Snowman Design. Oh just take a look!!!



Would you like to see them more closely now? Here's your Slideshow Jessiebonbon!



Created with flickr slideshow.


Great ideas there from both of my SIBOLETTES! I just love to see what you come up with!

Now would you like to see our Challenges? Please pop over to SIBOL CHALLENGES!

Well thanks for popping in to SIBOL today to see these beautiful Squares. I am just so pleased you are all getting such a lot of enjoyment from our SIBOL project. Please visit again!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment