Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Last Landscape Square arives from Scotland!

Hi Everyone!

Golly isn't it cold? It's freezing in my part of the world but I'm pleased to say it's dry without any snow at the moment. Fingers crossed we don't have any!

I am extremely happy to be showing you the very last Square to arrive now for our Landscape Challenge. I am very eager now to get this Blanket finished and sent off to Jersey.  I would like to thank jenniferanne very much indeed for all of her help in this Blanket and indeed everyone else who has taken part.

I plan to do a very simple border and I hope it won't be too long before I can show it to you.

Let's have a look at jenniferannes' Square now.  She has made a Square 'from happy childhood memories!'. The Square shows the tide comng in at 'Rest Bay' Porthcawl on a lovely sunny afternoon.  jenniferanne you have made it beautfully thank you so much for coming to my rescue with the very last Square I needed.

'Your Local Landscape' Challenge.


It's gorgeous.  Now for the second Square jenniferanne has sent in. This one is 'American Beauty' and jenniferanne has suggested we put this one in the centre for our 'Irish Rose' Blanket when he come to do that one. This is a pretty Square too. I think that's an excellent idea. Thank you very much!

'American Beauty'


I've just had to drive to the camera shop in the village because for a moment I thought that the cup of tea I had spilt on the kitchen table  last night had gone inside the camera, but thankgoodness everything was fine. Stupid me ...I hadn't quite got the shutter fully open! Oh golly Mr.Twins would have gone mad at me, he only gave it to me a couple of months ago when he bought himself a new camera!  These photos were taken on my iphone before the light went down on me. It's been quite a dull day today.

Well there you are beautiful Squares from Scotland and now I shall get down to finishing the Landscape Blanket.

Thank you very much jenniferanne!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. More beautiful squares. Can't wait to see this one all put together!

    ReplyDelete