Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 4 July 2012

'Flying The Flag' our EBAY auction ends soon! Squares for our 200th SIBOL.

Hi everyone!

Our 'Flying The Flag' Charity blanket is now on EBAY.
We are trying to raise money for Alzheimer's here in the UK.
Let's take a closer look at the Flags in this blanket.










Created with flickr slideshow.


Why not pop over to EBAY now and bid for this gorgeous blanket?
 'Spread the word on your Blogs, Facebook, Friends, etc.,'
Thank you!


I would like to thank bonsall for sending in a square for the special 200th SIBOL blanket. We are making a special blanket to celebrate our 200th SIBOL, and inspiration comes from my Grandmother. If you would like to read more pop over to RAVELRY.

bonsall has very kindly made a square showing my Grandmother's favourite colours. This square is superb bonsall and represents all the colours that she liked. Thank you so much.

bonsall (UK) Has also taken part in my Grandmother's Blanket to celebrate our 200th SIBOL!


Then we have Joannas' square. She has made a square with beautiful knitted socks. How cute is this? What a fantastic idea Joanna. Thank you so much. I love all the stripes in the socks too, and how tiny they are! My Grandmother maked such a lot of socks over the years for her family. My Mother will love these squares. Thank you too.

Let's take a look now.

Joanna (UK) Has taken part in my Grandmother's Blanket to celebrate our 200th SIBOL!


Have a nice day everyone!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment