Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 26 January 2013

Would you like to Crochet or Knit a 6" (15cms) Daffodil Square? Pop in to SIBOL!

DAFFODILS - Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge for 2013.


Hello Everyone!

I am inviting Ladies from all over the World to send me 6" Knitted and Crocheted Squares with Daffodils as the theme. I am proposing to make 9 Daffodil Blankets which hopefully will be donated to the 9 Marie Curie Cancer Care Hospices up and down the Country.

Do you want to help? Here are the Requirements!

Please make a 6" (15cms x 15cms) Square Knitted or Crocheted With a Daffodil design
Yellow Daffodils if possible If not White or Orange.
Please choose whatever background colour you like for the Square.
Acrylic please as it washes better.
Make as many as you like.

 For my address please mail me on  sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Why not pop over to RAVELRY? 'Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge'.

Here are some of the Squares already!


Created with flickr slideshow.

I would like to thank everyone that has already sent me Squares for our
 'SIBOL' -  Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge.

If you are visiting our web site through 'Knit Today' I'm very pleased you have.
We do collect Stash Squares 6" Knitted or Crocheted 
but we also have 'SIBOL CHALLENGES'.
Would you like to take part?
Here's the Link to our SIBOL CHALLENGE BLOG.


Thanks for visiting today!
ViewLogo
x Sue x 

2 comments:

  1. Is there a deadline for the daffodil squares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking.
    We now have 99 Squares.
    I propose to make 9 Blankets in total
    I would like the Squares in as soon as possible so we can work on them, but this will be a 'long term' Challenge so there's no desperate hurry if you understand me.
    Thank you
    Suex

    ReplyDelete