Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 20 March 2013

'Remnants' and Challenge Squares arrive today!

Good Morning to you all!

I just love looking out for the Postman and this morning he bought me two parcels. One from Liztelf and the other from manda's challenges.

Let's have a look first what was in the parcel from Liztelf!

A beautiful Granny Square Blanket which  has  been made in left-over Stash yarn. This Blanket is made in Chunky yarn and it is so warm. I love the autumny colours and it is going to give a great deal of comfort to the person who receives it. It's a great way of using your odd bits of yarn up and if you want to make a Granny Square Blanket for 'SIBOL' then I'd be most happy to receive it. Any queries please mail me Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net  I'd be sure to pass it on to the Elderly for you.


008


The colours 'in real' look much better  than on this photo. I've done my best, the light is not too good today.

Liztelf also sent me some Ribbon for the Blanket and some beautiful Butterflies. I am very grateful to you Liztelf, thank you! Love the Butterflies, made in great colours.

Do you want to have a go at the Butterflies? Please follow the link.

Here's your Slide Show now! Thank you!


Created with flickr slideshow.


The other parcel contained Challenge Squares from manda's challenges.
What a great selection!
manda's challenges. Thank you for Challenge Squares!
You certainly have come up with some fantastic ideas. I love the Campervans for our Transport Challenge. Wow! Thank you ever so much!

Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks to both of you I appreciate your hard work!


ViewLogo


x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment