Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 19 April 2013

Lots of Knitted Squares arrive today!

Good Afternoon and thank you for visiting 'SIBOL' today.

Firstly I have to thank Anne for the Knitted Squares received this morning. Unfortunately I can't find your email address to acknowledge receipt Anne. I will put a card in the post to you to say I have received them. I hope you are reading this so that you can email me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

The Knitted Squares are very pretty indeed and one of them is for our Leaves Challenge.

Leaves Challenge.


Pretty combination of colours.


Anne C thank you!



I would also like to thank you for your very kind words about my Grandmother. She was indeed one marvellous Lady living until the age of 103!  Superb Squares thank you for your kindness.

ViewLogo


I also had a great selection of Knitted Squares arrive today from Sandie.
Such pretty colours and patterns. I love them all. It's very kind of you to make so many too.
Thank you Sandie.

Sandie - Your Squares have arrived thank you!



I'm very pleased to be telling you that one of our Think Pink Blankets will be raffled this evening. A few days ago I sent off two pink Blankets which have been specially made to raise money for Breast Cancer. They have been sent to Tina at 'Pink on the Tyne'. Here's the link. They are holding a special 6o's evening today and was really excited about using one of them to raise funds. I'll let you know how they get on. I had an email from Tina yesterday.


Just to let you know the blankets arrived this morning. They are so so beautiful and I cant wait for the rest of the group to see them tomorrow. We will be raffling one of them tomorrow evening at our sixties party. I’ll let you know how we got on and send some photos. We will be telling everyone about you and your blog.
Kind regards
T x
Email from Tina - Pink on the Tyne
ViewLogo
I can't wait to hear how the party went. Thank you Tina.

Have a good evening everyone!
ViewLogo

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment