Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 21 June 2013

A thank you from Grace.

Good evening,

I do hope you will scroll down and have a look at the latest Blankets.

I am just popping in to show you a Thank you card which I have received from one of our oldest
SIBOLETTE's.  'Grace' is 80 years old and over the past few months she has sent these Squares like these.

Grace has sent more Squares for SIBOL thank you!


We have made several Blankets with them and I sent her some photographs of the Blankets we had made up.

Squares from 80 yr old Grace. Two new Blankets made. 'Rowheath' (Left). 'Double The Love' (Right). Thank you!


412. 411. Squares from Grace made up into two more beautiful Blankets.


Grace in her 80's at one of the homes I visit has made these Squares. pippa has assembled them into two beautiful Blankets. Thank you!

It was nice for Grace to see what we had made with the Squares and she sent me a Thank you card. I thought you might like to see it.

Grace lives in one of the Sheltered accommodation Anne and myself visited.

Thank you card from Grace. 80 yr old SIBOLETTE.

grace 2


Very nice of Grace and I'm so pleased 'SIBOL' passes a few hours for her.

x Sue x 

1 comment:

  1. The squares make into lovely blankets, all so different but all lovely

    ReplyDelete