Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 2 October 2013

Ta - Dah! Introducing our 500th Sunshine Blanket!

Good Afternoon to you all,

It's time to put your little Black dresses on, glam yourselves up and head down to HQ. For today we are having a party because we are very happy to introduce our 500th celebratory Sunshine Blanket (even though we have clocked up 544 now!) Over the past few months our SIBOLETTE's have been very busy making Squares to mark this special achievement and once again I have been receiving some really good Squares. So without further ado I would like to introduce you to our '500th Sunshine Blanket!' I do hope you like it.

012


I couldn't get enough Squares to make another row so I'm sorry there are two I couldn't get in. But they will always be attached to mark the occasion.

Do you like it? Can you spot your Square?

To mark this special achievement for our Group we are having a Giveaway. So one special person will receive a surprise present.

Our 500th 'Celebratory Sunshine Blanket' and 'Giveaway' to one lucky person who contributed a Square for this special Blanket.


To be eligible for this Giveaway you must have made a Square for this Blanket.
To enter you must pop over to RAVELRY and leave your name on this thread.
Here's the  Link.

The Giveway closing date will be 9th October at Midnight so please put your name down before then.

Thank you!

We had such fun collecting the Squares for this special Blanket and I would like to thank everyone for taking part.

So now it's time to party!




and yes let's have that piece of cake I think we have deserved it!  Well done everyone!





Thanks for coming and best of luck to you all!

Before I go.....I would like to thank Gillian for Squares received this morning. I am so pleased you found our project. I love your Squares and they will go into future Blankets, many thanks.

007


x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Well done and congratulations on 500 blankets, what an incredible achievement, you must be so proud :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations... It is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 500th blanket Sue - it's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete