Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 12 October 2013

Three Sunshine Blankets to show you.

Good evening and Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by.

A very wet miserable day here in the UK. A good job we have some pretty Blankets to cheer us up.

I would like to thank 'creativegranny' for this superb Blanket received today. The Squares are really pretty,
bright and cheerful once again.

I would also like to thank you very much for making some Butterflies for our Blankets. If you would like to have a go at making some please do. Here's the Link to Netties Blog over in Australia.


Pauline sent in Butterflies thank you!


Lovely Butterflies 'creativegranny' thank  you!

It really is a gorgeous Blanket here it is.

003

Finished off with a Butterfly and Ribbon to decorate another Blanket for the Elderly.

554 Pauline

Thank you very much.

Tinaspice very kindly offered to make up some bags of Squares for us and so I gave her two bags of Squares that Grace had made up. It's amazing what she has done with them.

Let's take a look now.

556 'Blueberry Pie' made up by Tina'

This one is called 'Blueberry Pie'

and the next one is called 'Citrus Crush'.

Citrus_Crush


Tina is going to give these Blankets to the Home where her Mother lives.
I'm sure they are going to love them thank you very much indeed.

I shall be sending her some Butterflies,Cards and Ribbon  so she can decorate the Blankets.

I am very grateful for your help Tinaspice and creativegranny.
Thank you!

x Sue x

1 comment: