Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Delivery Day!

Good Morning,

Thank you for popping in to 'SIBOL' I know you are all terribly busy getting ready for Christmas.

Today we have reached another milestone 60l 'Sunshine Blankets have now been made'.  I have put together 3 Blankets myself over the last week or so and this morning I received a beauty from Gwyneth in Wales. It's called 'Christmas Greetings'. This Blanket is made in great Christmasy colours and what a beautiful Blanket to receive at Christmas time! A simple idea with basic stitches make this Blanket another winner! It's really very nice thank you Gwyneth.

I took the Blankets in to St. Michaels at lunchtime and they are very grateful for them. A big thank you from Julie and all the Staff.



I'm sorry this is short and sweet, it's all go at home.

Thank you so much for the  gorgeous Blanket Gwyneth and to everyone else who have helped us make these beautiful Blankets for the Elderly.

x Sue x 


Mail from Julie at St. Michael's received this evening.

Hi sue
Thank you very much for the blankets our residents will love opening these Xmas morning can you thank all people involved in making these blankets and if you would be so kind to give me a picture for on show 
Have a lovely Xmas and a great new year 

From 
Julie and everyone at St michaels x

No comments:

Post a Comment