Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 20 June 2014

Shawls and Sunshine Blankets new in today!

Good Afternoon to you all!

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL' today.

I would like to thank Kate for  two 'Sunshine Blankets' received today. It really is very kind of you to take time out to make these 'Sunshine Blankets' for the Elderly. I've taken some photos for you.


010

014

013


Do you know I think this would look lovely on the back of a chair in 
a Home.

Love the colour of the yarn too.

Great colours in the next one too! I've decorated with our usual 'SIBOL' Butterflies and Ribbon. 
What a lovely gift for someone!

011

012

015


I would also like to thank Kate's  Mother for sending in a bag of Ribbon for our
Blankets they will be very useful to me.

016


I had a visit from pippa and her Husband this morning. She very kindly bought me a bag of 'SIBOL' goodies!

Let's take a look now.

Two gorgeous Shawls 

017

018

Made in wonderful colours. I love this pattern.

Also a 'Sunshine Blanket'. Squares were ones that she had made from the 'Art of Crochet'
a while back and  some of them are from Grace. A great border finishes it off so well.

746 Thank you pippa.

021

Another 'Sunshine Blanket' for the Elderly.

I'm  very grateful for the Shawls and Blanket pippa also for the pretty Butterflies. Thank you!

Thank you pippa for the Butterflies!

It was lovely to see you both.

Thank you Kate too. 

Thank you all for visiting today and for your continued support.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment