Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 6 November 2014

Generous donations today!

Good afternoon everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today I have some lovely items to show you. These have been sent in by Gill K. today for our Christmas Gift appeal. My...you have been busy Gill even a little Butterfly in the centre.

Thank you Gill K.

What lovely warm items for the Residents! Absolutely superb. Gill you have made us numerous things in the past I am very grateful to you for everything. Thank you so much!

                                                                       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just after lunch Robebe over on RAVELRY asked her Husband if he would drop some items off for our project as he was passing through Birmingham. I was amazed at the selection of warm items inside the two bags.  Just take a look at all of these. Everything you could possibly imagine for our Residents.[

Where do we start? Shawls I think. Absolutely beautiful thank you Robebe.

















Shawls, a Sunshine Blanket and Scarves not to mention Bed Socks and Gloves! What a fabulous donation.   Let's take a closer look at the Sunshine Blanket now.



So pretty made in wonderful colour combinations this is another perfect Lap Blanket for someone.

I cannot thank you enough Robebe you are very kind thinking of our Residents. Your work is amazing! I'm sure everyone stopping by will agree with me. Thank you so much.

Liztelf over on RAVELRY has very kindly shown me a pattern on the RED HEART SITE. You may be interested in making one. It's a Walker Organizer for a Zimmer Frame. If you have spare yarn why not make one when you have time. I'm sure this would be another useful item for the Homes.

I think that's about all for today. We certainly are busy this week.

Any enquries please contact me 
I'm Sue 
on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net 

x Sue x



No comments:

Post a Comment