Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 15 July 2015

Sunshine Blankets Galore!

Good evening to you! Welcome!

I am very pleased to be showing you a beautiful Sunshine Blanket called 'The Snow Mink'. It was made by Dulcatis over on RAVELRY and she is very kindly donating this Blanket to a Home near to where she lives. This is a superb Blanket and I know it's going to be very well received by one lucky person. Dulcatis tells me this one took a little longer than the other ones she has made but I know it's
been worth it. It is so...pretty!

Let's take a look now I can't wait to show you.

The Snow Mink 1

A Butterfly added too can you spot it?

Thank you so much Dulcatis.


Next we have 5 Sunshine Blankets from Gill K.
I am amazed at how quickly she puts her Blankets together.
Her hook must be permanently smoking!

Such beautiful Blankets. Great sizes, lovely designs
thank you so much Gill.

Thank  you Gll x

photo.JPG

photo.JPG


photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG


Thank you so much Gill. I love all of your Blankets!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment