Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Thursday 17 September 2015

Bramley Grove Care Home - Delivery day!

Good Morning to you all!

Thanks very much for popping in to the 'SIBOL' Blog this morning.

I'm very pleased to be telling you that this morning I have visited Bramley Grove Care Home in Birmingham to deliver 36 Sunshine Blankets and 20 Shawls.

photo.JPG


These ones too that arrived yesterday.

1113 - Kate thank you such  a pretty Sunshine Blanket.


photo.JPG


Kate such pretty work thank you!



Over the past few months I have been getting them ready with pretty Butterflies and Ribbons and today was the day that  I could finally take them out to a home. Due to family commitments and our holiday I haven't had much chance over the past few weeks.   I'm sure you will agree the Sunshine Blankets will certainly make lovely Gifts for the Residents and will certainly be the topic of conversation for many days to come.

Both Crocheted and Knitted Blankets are always so well received in the homes. They are a great size and have many uses. Not only can they be used while sitting in a chair they can also be used on top of a bed. What a lovely Gift for someone.

The Staff at Bramley Grove Care Home today were extremely grateful to you all for the Blankets and Shawls. Admiring them greatly this morning when I took them in and they just couldn't believe the work that had gone in to them. Amazed too that I have support from all over the world. So a Big thank you from them and also myself.

photo.JPG

Everyone in the home will be able to receive one of our Sunshine Blankets
and they also have a Nursing Home on site so I asked Natasha on the left if they would like some too.
She said they would be able to use some so if you want to make a Sunshine Blanket and send it to me please do not hesitate to contact me or even pop over to

SIBOL CHALLENGES 

which gives you all the information you will need.
Here's the LINK.

Or mail me on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

xxxxxxxx

With many thanks to Natasha at Bramley Grove Care Home for accepting our 
Sunshine Blankets today and thanks to everyone who has supported our project.
I am very grateful to you all.

xxxxxxxx

When arriving back home this morning after visiting the home I found these Sunshine Blankets in my porch. They have arrived from Gill.  Made so beautifully and such great designs I will keep these for my next delivery.
Thank you very much once again Gill.
I'm only sorry you've missed today's delivery!
Nevermind next time. 

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Fabulous designs and colours.
I love them!

x Sue  x

No comments:

Post a Comment