Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Wednesday 9 November 2016

Grannies galore!

Good afternoon,

More beautiful donations to show you this afternoon.

First we have a Knitted Blanket from MarilynJG.
This Blanket is a perfect size for snuggling under.
Great for an armchair or to throw over a bed.

A very pretty Shawl also arrived from Marilyn.
A beautiful design and once again a perfect size for throwing 
around shoulders.
I'm sure both items will be very comforting thank you Marilyn.


photo 4.JPG

photo.JPG



I love the Knitted Butterflies attached to these colourful Blankets 
arriving from Liz thank you.

What fantastic colours, bright and cheerful just what we need.

A perfect size for Laps - what lovely gifts these are going to make too!


photo 3.JPG


photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

Thanks Liz it was very kind of you too.

My closing date is end of November, so please get your work to me by then.
Delivering in time for Christmas will be just perfect.

Thank you both very much indeed.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment